Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fairy Tale is True

When I think about the past...
When I think about everything that happened in my life...
When I think about the people around me...
When I think about my future...
When I think about what am I doing now...

I can only laugh and say, "I'm an ugly duckling.. Hahaha.."

4 comments:

GyoZa iSi Udang said...

jangan gitu ah ecchan,, kesanya pesimis banget. u are NOT ugly duckling okay? ok maybe once u have ever been like that. but i think u're the swan now, ecchan.

lo salah satu orang gw kagumi untuk masalah hidup..some of ur blog hv motivated me.so don't be like that..

iy2^^,, klo gw c suka yg winter hot music juga.
albumnya ada apa ja c? gw baru ada rolling star, winter hot music, love n thrut, cherry, driving today, my generation, ma understand. ada yg kurang ga ecchan?mw nyari juga soalnya

Regalia said...

True, it seems really pessimistic.
Do u know why the title is "Fairy Tale is True"?


Mmm.. Ini nanya yg kurang album, singles, lagu, ap smuanya??

GyoZa iSi Udang said...

iya.. biz selama ini gw selalu ngeliat lo sebagai orang yg optimis banget..

anyway why?

smua.. yg lo punya apa ja ecchan?

Regalia said...

Because it will come true.^^

Mmm... Yg gw punya bnyk. Yg kurang winter hot music ma cherry ma namidairo. Haha.